Manage My GPS Pty Ltd ABN 50 152 616 129
Manage My GPS Pty Ltd respects your privacy. In the course of carrying out our functions, we collect personal information within the meaning of the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (“Personal Information”). We are dedicated to ensuring the privacy of our customers and we have implemented stringent security measures and procedures for protection of Personal Information.
What kind of Personal Information may we collect we and how is it collected?
Manage My GPS Pty Ltd only collects Personal Information when it is necessary to do so to perform our functions and activities which are detailed generally on our website. This means that we collect information for purposes including:
- internal management and reporting requirements;
- the provision of our products and services; and
- communicating with our customers and supporters.
https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside. Manage My GPS Pty Ltd is not responsible for the conduct and compliance of PayPal.
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways. These include:
- when you register with us or one of our related companies;
- when you communicate with us by email, telephone or in writing (for example if you contact customer service or provide feedback).
We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive manner. It may be, if it is reasonable and practicable to do so, that we may collect Personal Information about you directly from you. In some circumstances, however, we may obtain your Personal Information from a third party, including someone providing us with contact information for marketing purposes. You generally have no obligation to provide Personal Information to us, however, if you choose not to provide information we need, we may not be able to provide you with a requested product or service.
How we use the information you provide
We use information we collect from you for purposes such as:
- Registering you or your customers as users of our products and services;
- communicating with you;
- providing you with ongoing information about opportunities relating to our products and services in which we believe you may be interested; and
- providing you with the opportunity from time to time to receive emails and “e-newsletters” from us.
Unless you have told us not to do so, we may in some cases use your personal information for the purpose of sending you information about marketing functions and activities that we consider will be useful to you unless you have requested not to receive such marketing offers or materials. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can let us know and we will not send it to you. This does not apply to information that we are legally required to send.
How do we share the information we receives about you?
Generally, we will only disclose your Personal Information if you consent to such disclosure or if such disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988. You may give your consent expressly or it may be implied by your conduct.
We may also provide your Personal Information to:
- third party external service providers engaged by us to perform functions on its behalf, order fulfilment (by GPS hardware manufacturers), debt collection, marketing, research, advertising, legal, or other services (on a confidential basis and such third parties will be limited in their use of your Personal Information to the purpose of our activities only);
- any other third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us.
We may at other times notify you about its disclosure practices in relation to specific services that it provides in relation to its activities
Updating or correcting personal information held about you
We will always try to ensure that the Personal Information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If your details change or you believe that any of the Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can contact us to rectify this.
Security of your Personal Information
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from loss, unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Seeking access to the personal information we hold about you
You have the right to seek access to the Personal Information held about you and to advise us of any inaccuracy. If you make an access request, we will process your request within a reasonable time and ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. You will need to be able to verify your identity to obtain access to your Personal Information. We may charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
You should promptly notify us if there are any changes to your Personal Information.