Detailed Job Reports provide detailed information on a particular job:
- Scheduled and actual start and finish dates
- Delivery Areas
- Client and stock information
- Distributor performance information
The report will only have content if tracks have been loaded to the Job.
Link the above dot points to image of the Detail Job Report
Job Overview reports can be accessed from three locations:
- The Job List
- The Job Page
- The Reports Page
Creating Detailed Job Reports from the Job List
Click Jobs in the navigation bar
Search for the relevant Job and click on the Detailed Job Report icon on the right hand side of the Job List (note: only completed jobs will show the report icon).
Detailed Reports from the Job Page
1. Select the Job you want in the Job List and click on the title.
2. Click on the Detailed Job Report icon on right of page to generate a Report.
Detailed Job Reports from the Report Page:
Select ‘Reports’ from the navigation bar.
Click on the Detailed Job Report button.
Select from the relevant client, date and job filters.
Choose to view reports on screen or download by clicking the icon.